Healthy Housing Solutions, Inc. is a certified small business and residential environmental health and safety consulting firm, which supports federal, state, and local agencies and private sector organizations.
A wholly owned subsidiary of the National Center for Healthy Housing (NCHH), Solutions was established in 2003 to assist governmental and non-governmental clients in developing, managing, and evaluating projects that support the creation of healthier homes for all Americans. Our menu of professional services includes the following:
The Solutions team brings nearly 200 years of combined experience in these service areas. In addition, our professional staff has subject matter expertise and credentials in the following:
- Environmental Public Health
- Program Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Field Research
- Green Building
- Economic Analysis
- Community Development
- Housing Rehabilitation and Specification Development
- Stakeholder Relations
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Lead-Based Paint Hazard Evaluation and Reduction
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Creating and Implementing Data Collection Protocols to Generate Sound Data for Analyses
- Federal Multi-Year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Mission Support Task Order Contracts
Our parent organization, NCHH, is the national leader in investigating, validating and promoting healthy and safe homes through practical and proven methods.
For more information on how Solutions can assist your agency or organization, please contact Jack Anderson.